You have successfully:
- Created a new managed database, using Amazon Relational Database Service
- Created an AWS Database Migration Service replication instance - that allows you to replicate data between databases
- Created the source and target database endpoints
- Modified the configuration of the source database to allow for continuous replication of data (This activity was done for you in this workshop)
- Started the replication of data through a replication task
- Updated your source Web Application’s database connection settings with newly migrated RDS endpoint.
So now it’s time to containerize and deploy your Java application to AWS Cloud.